ISABELLE DUPUY - Large Scale Works
Can you guess which iconic location inspired this stunning creation??
that's right!, Independence pass
Recognized globally, our pass is scheduled to stay open until the end of October for the 2022 season. Isabelle depicts our surrounding energy with her unique, handcrafted and innovative process. 3D Contemporary Impressionism. It's lush, vibrant and happy.
Colorful Journey to the Summit, 2022, 60x72 (diptych)
Isabelle currently has,
- Stunning Artworks of continuing her - The Waterfall Series
- many other artworks depict snow capped mountains
- MONET painted Haystacks, ISABELLE DUPUY paints the Maroon Bells.
- clear connections to our local nature and environment
- celebrations of our Glorious fall - Just Like Fall in Aspen